Duty Location: Landover, MD
FLSA Classification: Full Time, exempt
The Buffalo Group, LLC is a well-respected, employee focused company. TBG is an equal opportunity employer and offers competitive salaries, great benefits, and a professional work environment. The Management philosophy of promoting from within is designed to enhance your personal career growth.
TBG is seeking a Warehouse Specialist who specializes in designing standardized, repeatable, and defined processes and procedures to help our customers realize long-term mission success.
Principle Responsibilities of the Position:
* Provides applications system analysis and programming activities for a Government site, facility or multiple locations.
* Prepares long and short-range plans for applications selections, system development, systems maintenance, and production activities and for necessary support resources.
* Performs system fault analysis, life cycle maintenance and integrated product support (IPS) of major systems.
* Controls the efficient flow of goods, services and information between point-of-origin through customer placement in order to meet customer requirements.
* Ensures the execution and continuous improvement of standard logistic processes.
* Logistics functions encompass maintenance, supply, transportation and logistics plans. Inherently included as logistics tasks are program formulation, policy planning, coordination, inspection, integrated logistics processes, joint planning logistics, acquisition and wholesale logistics, product support, asset visibility, material management and supervision.
* Maintains receiving, warehousing, and distribution operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing program, operational, and personnel policies and procedures.
* Perform inventory and stock management activities including but not limited to pallet unpacking, packing, barcoding, inventory management and asset tagging, tracking, receiving and shipping.
* Bachelor’s Degree with 4 years’ Experience
* Warehouse management experience required along with lifecycle maintenance and IPS systems support
* Logistics knowledge level for obtaining and improving processes for maintenance, supply, transportation, and planning
* Travel may be required for training and/or customer support services. All Contractor travel must be requested by the Contractor and approved by Lynxnet, in turn, then approved by the COR in writing prior to travel. Travel and/or any other ODC costs approved by Lynxnet and the COR will be cost reimbursable.
Special Knowledge/Skills Required:
* US government clearance: Current Top Secret/SCI
The Buffalo Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities