UX Product Designer, Mid
Location: Reston, VA
TBG is actively seeking an individual who enjoys working in a variety of group dynamics-from independent work to collaboration with teaming partners and developing a dynamic in-house team.
Job Overview: Individual shall be open-minded to innovative approaches, empathetic to users’ needs, creative, and self-critical; shall be collaborative and communicative amongst other product managers and developers. Recommend product decisions through user research, customer development, and iterative feedback loops.
* 4 years’ experience in research, visual design, graphic design, consulting, and/or development.
* Possess at least one of the following certifications:
?UX Certification or UX Master Certification
?Certificate in User Experience and Customer-Center Design
?User Experience Certificate
?User Experience (UX) Design Certificate
* User Experience Design Certificate Program
* 4-years’ experience working independently with clients or stakeholders conducting interviews, observations and surveys to successfully create a user-story.
* Experience working independently with clients or stakeholders conducting interviews, observations and surveys in support of user-story development.
* Experience in research, visual design, graphic design, consulting, and/or development.
* Experience working on a small product team that collaborated/worked directly with engineers.
* Possess a TS//SCI, or above security clearance.
* AS or higher in Human Computer Interaction, Interaction Design, Graphic Design or similar.
* 4-years’ experience with agile and lean philosophies.
* Multiple examples of leading a product from discovery and framing through iterative development and delivery.
* Multiple examples of designing full-service applications with a modern front-end technologies (e.g. HAML/SASS, grid systems, responsive design).
The Buffalo Groups is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities