Tradecraft Developer Trainer, SME
Tradecraft Developer & Trainer, SME
Duty Location: Colorado Spring, CO
FLSA Classification: Full Time, exempt
The Buffalo Group, LLC is a well-respected, employee focused company. TBG is an equal opportunity employer and offers competitive salaries, great benefits, and a professional work environment. The Management philosophy of promoting from within is designed to enhance your personal career growth.
TBG is seeking a Tradecraft Developer & Trainer to assist in the development and planning of training and exercises to drive Intelligence goals, objectives, tradecraft, and standards.
Principle Responsibilities of the Position:
· The Tradecraft Developer / Trainer shall coordinate the development and refinement of space operational intelligence doctrine, tradecraft, training and curricula to support the development of the intelligence components of the Space Operations Force and USSPACECOM in coordination with the IC and relevant military intelligence organizations.
· Executes the curricula and lesson plans to train space operational intelligence professionals and others as required. Assesses exercises for lessons learned, to identify gaps in tradecraft and training for USSPACECOM Intelligence Enterprise.
· The Tradecraft Developer / Trainer shall prepare documents, briefings, and other correspondence to support assigned duties and highlight successes and shortfalls to J2 senior leadership.
· Minimum 20 years of experience relevant to the specific labor category with at least a portion of the experience within the last 2 years.
· Master’s degree in an area related to the labor category from a college or university accredited by an agency recognized by the U.S. Department of Education.
· The Tradecraft Developer / Trainer shall possess at least six years’ experience in space intelligence.
· Demonstrates in-depth knowledge and understanding of the labor category activities required to meet mission requirements.
· For analysts, demonstrates mastery of qualitative and quantitative analytic methodologies and pursues developments in academia or other fields that affect tradecraft methodology.
· For analysts, demonstrates ability to define comprehensive, new, or unique research approaches that enable rigorous assessments to address and contribute to high-level tasks.
· For analysts, demonstrates in-depth analysis of analytic operations and knowledge management issues across organizational and intra-IC boundaries and clearly articulates key findings.
· Demonstrates ability to work independently and with minimal oversight.
· For analysts, demonstrates ability to review analytic products for cogent arguments, tradecraft standards, and adequate support for conclusions; routinely tests analytic rigor of analytic products.
· Demonstrates ability to define problems, supervise studies and lead surveys to collect and analyze data to provide advice and recommend solutions.
· For analysts, demonstrates analytic leadership and expertise in identifying, planning, developing, and executing analytic production methodologies, tradecraft and techniques aligned with labor category mission.
· Demonstrates extensive ability to provide strategic advice, technical guidance and expertise to Defense planners and policymaker (e.g. Undersecretary level or higher).
Special Knowledge/Skills Required:
· US government clearance: Current Top Secret/SCI
The Buffalo Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities