Target Materials Analyst, Jr
Target Materials Analyst, Jr
Duty Location: Tampa, FL
FLSA Classification: Full Time, exempt
The Buffalo Group, LLC is a well-respected, employee focused company. TBG is an equal opportunity employer and offers competitive salaries, great benefits, and a professional work environment. The Management philosophy of promoting from within is designed to enhance your personal career growth.
TBG is seeking a Target Materials Analyst to support the CENTCOM J2 Joint Intelligence center, to include, in some cases, 24/7 shift work for situational awareness and warning. Analysts support some or all of the following subject areas: Analysis, Production, Application and Dissemination - Current and Term, Daily Production, Graphics and Visual Information, Write for Release, Current Intelligence Support, Political/Military, Terrorism, Cyberspace, Human Terrain/Socio-Cultural, Geospatial Intelligence, Weapons of Mass Destruction, Energy/Environmental, Ballistic Missiles, Compromise Mitigation Support, Open-Source, Order of Battle, Target Intelligence Analysis, Target Materials Analysis, and Target Discovery and Network/Systems.
Principle Responsibilities of the Position:
· Independently produce imagery and/or geospatial based target materials for the CENTCOM AOR in accordance with DoD policy, Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff (CJCS) Manuals/Instructions and CCMD policies and standards for target material production.
· Conduct Target Coordinate Mensuration (TCM) using direct, registration (controlled tie), multiple image geo-positioning (MIG) and resection (uncontrolled tie) techniques on a variety of target types using command directed NGA validated mensuration tools to support employment of precision guided munitions.
· Conduct imagery research, analysis and exploitation to produce imagery and/or geospatial based target materials (TM) and other products to support targeting.
· Conduct weaponeering using approved tools and/or guides to achieve desired damage criteria.
· Conduct Collateral Damage Estimation (CDE) and produce required graphics.
· Submit collection requests as required to satisfy target material requirements.
· Identify and nominate no-strike entities to national database - currently Modernized Integrated Database (MIDB).
· Conduct hard and deeply buried target analysis and prepare related products.
· Conduct database nominations, create/update database records, create and assign BE Numbers, and upload products into databases as required to support basic, intermediate, and advanced target development.
· Conduct quality control (QC) of target materials (including TCM, CDE, and weaponeering) produced by other analyst and work centers supporting CENTCOM.
· Develop training materials and conduct on-the-job training for personnel as required.
· Provide recommended input to DoD, CJCS Manuals/Instructions, CENTCOM policies, SOPs and standards for TM production as required.
· Coordinate with external and internal production centers and customers to ensure product delivery within established timelines.
· Respond to RFI’s as required.
· 1-3 Years of related experience
· Associates degree and/or DD-214 in related field (USN: 183X, 3910, 3923; USA: 35A, 35G; USAF: 14N, 1N1A; USMC: 020X, 0241, 0261).
· Experience on the following systems is required: NGA validated point mensuration systems (SOCET-GXP with CGS), Joint Targeting Toolbox (JTT), Modernized Integrated Database (MIDB), Digital Precision Strike Suite (DPSS) Collateral Damage Estimation (DCiDE).
· Required certifications: National Geospatial Agency (NGA), CCMD, or Service Target Materials Production (TMP) certification; Collateral Damage Estimation (CDE); and JT Job Qualification Requirement (JQR).
· Required Training Courses: Target Coordinate Mensuration (TCM), Modernized Integrated Database (MIDB) for Targeteers, Google Earth for Target Developers.
Special Knowledge/Skills Required:
· US government clearance: Current Top Secret/SCI with CI Poly
The Buffalo Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities