Target Intelligence Analyst, Sr
Target Intelligence Analyst, Senior
Duty Location: Tampa, FL
FLSA Classification: Full Time, exempt
The Buffalo Group, LLC is a well-respected, employee focused company. TBG is an equal opportunity employer and offers competitive salaries, great benefits, and a professional work environment. The Management philosophy of promoting from within is designed to enhance your personal career growth.
TBG is seeking a Target Intelligence Analyst to support the CENTCOM J2 Joint Intelligence center, to include, in some cases, 24/7 shift work for situational awareness and warning. Analysts support some or all of the following subject areas: Analysis, Production, Application and Dissemination - Current and Term, Daily Production, Graphics and Visual Information, Write for Release, Current Intelligence Support, Political/Military, Terrorism, Cyberspace, Human Terrain/Socio-Cultural, Geospatial Intelligence, Weapons of Mass Destruction, Energy/Environmental, Ballistic Missiles, Compromise Mitigation Support, Open-Source, Order of Battle, Target Intelligence Analysis, Target Materials Analysis, and Target Discovery and Network/Systems.
Principle Responsibilities of the Position:
· Conduct targeting intelligence functions in accordance with DoD policy, Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Manuals/Instructions and CCMD policies and standards, including:
· Conduct extensive all-source intelligence research and analysis in order to perform basic, intermediate and advanced target development in support of lethal and/or non-lethal engagements.
· Apply a wide-range of analytical skills to monitor, assess, and report on intelligence pertaining to specific target systems and produce finished all-source target intelligence products.
· Perform all source analysis to accomplish battle damage assessment (BDA), produce BDA products and assist with combat assessment.
· Conduct collateral damage incident research and report as necessary.
· Compose relevant statements for electronic target folders (ETFs) for all five recognized target types.
· Conduct collateral damage estimation (CDE), target list management and provide joint target intelligence support to deliberate and dynamic target engagements.
· Conduct target planning and writing/editing of OPORD/CONPLAN/OPLAN Annex/Appendix as well as edit and provide input to DoD and CCMD policy to support targeting.
· Provide recommendations for target prioritization in order to achieve commander objectives for plans and operations.
· Support the target vetting and validation process.
· Utilize all-source intelligence to develop Target System Analysis (TSA).
· Develop Measurement of Effectiveness (MOE) and Measures of Performance (MOP) Indicators and leverage them to create targeting guidance and objectives.
· Compile visual depictions of target intelligence to aid senior decision-makers.
· Conduct database nominations, create/update database records, create and assign BE Numbers, and upload products into databases as required to support basic, intermediate, and advanced target development.
· Review No-Strike Data records contained within Modernized Integrated Database (MIDB) for accuracy and nominate newly discovered no-strike facilities to MIDB.
· Develop training materials and conduct on-the-job training (OJT) for personnel as required.
· Provide recommended input to Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Manuals/Instructions and CCMD policies, standards and SOPs as required.
· Submit collection requests and source directed requirements as well as source evaluations to support target development.
· Respond to RFIs; prepare and present briefings as required.
· Bachelor’s or Master’s degree and/or DD-214 in related field (USN: 183X, 3912, 3913, 3924; USA: 35A, 35F; USAF: 14N, 1N0, 1N1B; USMC: 020X, 0231).
· Experience on the following systems is required: Joint Targeting Toolbox (JTT), Joint Automated Deep Operations Coordination System (JADOCS), Modernized Integrated Database (MIDB), and Digital Precision Strike Suite (DPSS) Collateral Damage Estimation (DCiDE).
· Required certifications: JT Job Qualification Requirement (JQR).
· Required Training Courses: Collateral Damage Estimation (CDE), Battle Damage Assessment (BDA), Modernized Integrated Database (MIDB) for Targeteers, Google Earth for Target Developers, and Joint Intermediate Target Development (JITD) Course.
· 8 Years of related experience
Special Knowledge/Skills Required:
· US government clearance: Current Top Secret/SCI with CI Poly
The Buffalo Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities