Systems Architect 4
Required clearance: TS/SCI
Education: Bachelors or higher
- The Systems Architect shall provide leadership and management of IT systems, including the development of policies and procedures to ensure that all IT systems support the business requirements of the organization and the needs of the end users.
- Shall define systems requirements based on user/client needs, cost, and required integration with existing applications, systems, or platforms.
- Shall define technical standards, functionality tests, specification documents, prototypes, or initial user guides, and define risks for all projects.
- Shall assign and monitor tasks to subordinates and shall monitor key performance metrics, quality control initiatives and review.
- The Systems Architect will be expected to fulfill the following responsibilities:
- Lead the administration and maintenance of all IT secure Systems architectures as directed by the government
- Provide leadership support and guidance across multiple platforms such as UNIX/Linux and Windows operating systems, desktop virtualization environments
- Provide leadership for emerging technologies such as Storage Area Networks (SANs), hyper converged and super converged solutions
- Provide leadership for complex troubleshooting, backup, archiving, and disaster recovery for all internal systems
- Provide leadership for the design, implementation, and maintenance of systems, programs, hardware and software
- Provide leadership for inventory management of software licenses, software, hardware, and other IT equipment
- Provide leadership and coordination for the purchasing of software, hardware and other IT equipment as approved by the government
- Communicate with the government to identify needs and evaluate alternative business solutions with government project management
* Supports the development of cross functional or large-scale automated information systems to include enterprise architectures
* Designs system architectures to include the software, hardware, and communications to support the total requirements and provides for present and future cross functional requirements and interfaces
* Provides comprehensive definition of all aspects of system development from analysis of mission needs to verification of system performance
* Performs evaluation of system alternatives and assessment of risks and costs
The Buffalo Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities