Supply Chain Intelligence Analyst
Provide analytical support and research to identify key capabilities related to military and civilian infrastructure. Analysts will be required to utilize specific intelligence databases in order to draft written intelligence products in accordance with the ICD 203 standards. Analyze foreign source documents related to procurement of supplies, components, and materials to support Advanced Conventional Weapons (ACW). Examine weapons supply chain, foreign military operations, and assemble all-source information from a variety of data sources to form judgments and recommendations. Employ advanced computer software tools, targeting applications, and techniques to understand relationships, interdependencies, to produce draft and finished intelligence findings and task-specific products as well as identify intelligence gaps.
- Determine the credibility, value, significance, and relevancy of information from various data sources to create clear, concise, analytical products to meet customer requests in a timely manner.
- Present findings to leadership and senior executives in attendance of internal/external meetings with the ability to explain complex information.
- Draft presentations and supporting documentation (as needed).
- Confirm validity of information and review intelligence products comprising of information and/or data from numerous public and private data sources.
- Analyze and assess intelligence against a wide scope of data sources.
- Gather, interpret, and compare data to produce reports and establish conclusions.
- Deliver analysis findings, and make recommendations based on research.
- Develop concepts of operations for processing and analytical initiatives.
- Development of functional requirements to support various processing and analytical initiatives.
- Utilize technology and data exploitation techniques to provide both proactive and reactive support.
- Ability to conduct strategic research to develop innovative technical and/or analytic solutions to combine political and military trends/ behaviors with other data sources to support National Security interests.
- Familiarity with intelligence gatherings such as: HUMINT, GEOINT, MASINT, OSINT, SIGINT, and COMINT.
- Experience researching, conducting analysis, and producing finished intelligence products and research papers.
- Knowledge of the dynamics of military and regime leadership, national military strategy, terrorism, strategic doctrine, regional relations, internal and regional stability and security.
- Experience writing any of the following: White Papers, PBDs, INSUMs, CG Readbook, etc.
- Working knowledge of MS Office suite, or experience with standard analytical search engines or public source databases is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree AND 8 years of relevant experience OR specialized training.
- US government clearance: Active or Current TS w/ a current SCI or be SCI eligible.
- Excellent writing, verbal, and communication skills.
The Buffalo Groups is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities