- Coding experience in R required. Intermediate to Expert Level in Excel. Coding Experience in Python is great too.
- Applied Statistics (testing statistical assumptions, applying linear and nonlinear models, time series analysis)
- Exploratory Data Analysis Visualization Skills / Viz skills in R (selecting appropriate charts, visually explaining data) / Kibana would be a bonus
- Design of experiments/data collection for statistical analysis, hypothesis testing.
- Coding experience in R and MatLab is required. Coding experience in Python is added bonus.
- Tagging/labeling/parsing/indexing unstructured text data.
- Processing text data indexed for Bibliometric Analysis Tool (BAT)
- Supervised and unsupervised clustering of text data.
- Experience working collaboratively with STEM experts and knowledge/familiarity of technical language
Education: Bachelor’s in engineering, Data Science fields
Clearance: Current TS/SCI
Location: Charlottesville, VA
The Buffalo Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities