SR SharePoint Site Collection Administrator
The Buffalo Group is seeking key personnel to deliver comprehensive automation/information technology support to Department of the Army Intelligence Information Services (DAIIS) worldwide intelligence dissemination, data management, and knowledge management missions. Come join our dynamic team and provide mission critical support to U.S. interests and deployed warfighters around the world!
At The Buffalo Group, you will be more than a rank and file - we’re looking for ambitious professionals with passion for their work and confidence in their ideas. In addition to competitive compensation and benefits, we offer growth opportunities through promotion and professional development.
Senior SharePoint Site Collection Administrator
Responsibilities and Duties:
· Perform management of 600 SharePoint site collections across the supported networks.
· Act as the entry point for SharePoint support of customer hosted sites.
· Work closely with the Requirements Engineer to document requirements for customers and estimate timelines for the delivery of custom work.
· Create custom site functions, workflows, forms, and business processes using SharePoint designer and Nintex.
· Work closely with SharePoint farm administrators to identify and resolve issues with site collection storage quotas, user profiles, and other SharePoint service applications.
· Configure site-level search, keywords, and "best bets" to enhance the end user search experience
· Support content classification using managed metadata, knowledge browsing, navigation, and search-driven content discovery.
· Maintain up-to-date knowledge on Intelligence Community classification markings, guidance, and releasability across the supported networks.
· Define and manage permissions for users
· Support the identification and resolution of SharePoint issue and problems
· Compile monthly system metrics and perform analysis to uncover storage trends and determine recommendations for site collection management
· Process requests for new site collections, ensuring proper web application and managed paths are selected based on customer organization.
· Create and manage subsites, lists, and libraries to define the taxonomy and structure of the data stored within the site collection based on customer requests.
· Manage SharePoint features at the site collection and subsite level.
· Manage branding, themes, page layouts, and web parts in accordance with customer policies and governance.
· Develop and maintain documentation and continuity books for the Intelligence Support Center tasks and procedures
· Notify the Government of any unscheduled system outages within 30 minutes of each occurrence and add to operations log within four (4) hours
Minimum Experience & Qualifications
· DoD 8570.1-M IAT Level II certification
· Five years of experience in out-of-the box SharePoint design and customization with a focus on the design, development, and delivery of SharePoint out-of-the-box solutions.
· Three years of experience working with Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP)/Active Directory authentication and group security as it applies to SharePoint.
· Three years of experience mentoring junior personnel on proper practices and procedures.
· Three years of experience working with SharePoint 2010 or newer, including workflow and content management.
· Three years of experience using SharePoint designer, creating pages and using web parts, including data, content, supporting services, and applicable registries.
· Three years of experience working with customer requirements in a collaborative environment as part of a dynamic team and independently with customers at all levels.
· TS/SCI clearance with SBI and ability to attain SI, TK, G, HCS, and NATO Secret clearance.
TBG is an equal opportunity employer and makes all employment decisions without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, disability, gender identity, results of genetic testing, service in the military, or any other status protected under applicable federal, state, or local laws.