Sr. SharePoint Developer
- Eight years of experience in SharePoint Development (including customized code, creating/modifying web parts, creating/modifying SharePoint workflows).
- Five years of experience with Software Development Life Cycle Process (May include SDLC, Agile, SCRUM, Lean, etc.)
- Three years of experience with software development including any or more than one of the following (Unit Testing, System Testing, Functional Testing, User Acceptance Testing, or other development testing experience).
- 85701.01-M IAT Level II certification and compliance upon hire
- A solid understanding of Windows SharePoint Services and other web development experiences will be required in order to implement high quality, scalable and effective SharePoint solutions to support various organizational requirements.
- Strong proficiency in the .Net framework and coding in C#
- Proficiency in ASP.NET Web Forms and or MVC
- Proficiency in SQL and physical/logical database design
- Document software defects, using a bug tracking system, and report defects to software developers and project managers.
- Experience, communicating project status, defining, documenting, and maintaining processes and procedures
- Experience managing content in an online or Web environment
- Experience writing and reviewing SOPs, process documents, business plans, CONOPS, and other technical documents
- Experience working within the intelligence community,
- Knowledge of governance, including policies, practices, procedures, and decision forums
- Ability to develop unconventional solutions for customer requirements in a collaborative environment as part of a dynamic team and independently with customers at all levels
- Ability prepare and present briefings and training
- Ability to independently initiate, manage, execute, and report tasks, as identified
- Possession of excellent analytical, problem solving, interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Monitor tasks, track development efforts and track successes.
The Buffalo Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities