Sr. IT Recruiter
This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic and experienced recruiting team. Offsite happy hours and constant learning/ leadership opportunities are just some of the perks of joining TBG. This position is based out of our headquarters in Reston, VA.
What you’ll be doing.
- You’ll develop compelling job postings, provide an unforgettable candidate experience, attract passive talent and maintain impeccable client service. You’re driving the full life-cycle recruitment process
- Embrace your Java, Python, Agile, .Net, Digital and Developer network to fill positions supporting our rapid growth
- Establish creative sourcing strategies to locate and secure candidates with hard-to-find technical skills sets across multiple geographies and often with time-sensitive deadlines. (We’re talking beyond job boards!)
- Develop an elevated relationship with hiring managers by being their trusted advisor, collaborative partner, and recruiting expert
- Support government services and mainly cleared positions
- Tweet, friend and share our positions via rich social media campaigns and be the "Brand Ambassador" for the teams you support
- Reach talent where they are! Meet-ups, Linked In, conferences, networking, blogs etc.
- Train others, share best practices-be a resource for your team!
- Help us stay organized with accurate record keeping and use of ATS
- Honor our commitment to EEO and OFCCP guidelines.
- 5 years of progressive full life-cycle recruiting to include Federal consulting, fast-turn projects, digital, web software development projects and some cleared positions
- Advanced sourcing skills to attract the passive candidate (including Boolean)
- Understanding of specific IT positions (designer, front-end developer, back-end developer, project manager, Scrum Master, etc.) and the ability to effectively screen candidates for those roles needed for those roles
- Experience with high volume recruiting in a fast-paced environment with the ability to carry a heavy requisition load
- Experience working with an ATS - (we use ADP)
- Success working closely with Hiring Managers and frontline business partners
- Working knowledge of OFCCP and EEO guidelines
- Bachelor's Degree or 4 years of additional related experience
- A combination of corporate and agency recruiting experience.
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills
- Ability to be a consultant to the business-advising and guiding on best practices and ways to innovate
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and decision-making capabilities
- Team player with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Solid Microsoft Office Skills
The Buffalo Groups is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities