Sr. Intelligence Analyst - Supply Chain
Location: Wright Patterson Air Force Base, Dayton, OH
TBG is actively seeking an individual who enjoys working in a variety of group dynamics-from independent work to collaboration with teaming partners and developing a dynamic in-house team.
Job Overview: Candidates will provide analytical support and research to identify key capabilities related to military and civilian infrastructure.
Responsibilities and Duties:
* Analysts will be required to utilize specific intelligence databases to draft written intelligence products in accordance with the ICD 203 standards.
* Analyze foreign source documents related to procurement of supplies, components, and materials to support Advanced Conventional Weapons (ACW).
* Examine weapons supply chain, foreign military operations, and assemble all-source information from a variety of data sources to form judgments and recommendations.
* Employ advanced computer software tools, targeting applications, and techniques to understand relationships, interdependencies, to produce draft and finished intelligence findings and task-specific products as well as identify intelligence gaps.
Preferred Experience with one or more of the following areas:
* Counter-Proliferation issues
* Experience with UAVs
* Supply Chain Risk Management
* Strong understanding of network analysis
* Knowledge of conventional Weapon systems
* Bachelor's Degree
* Must have an active and current TS/SCI with CI Poly
The Buffalo Groups is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities