Space/Counter-Space Analyst, SME
Space/Counter-Space Analyst SME
Duty Location: Colorado Springs, Colorado
FLSA Classification: Full Time, exempt
The Buffalo Group, LLC is a well-respected, employee focused company. TBG is an equal opportunity employer and offers competitive salaries, great benefits, and a professional work environment. The Management philosophy of promoting from within is designed to enhance your personal career growth.
TBG is seeking a Program Manager (PM) to conduct all-source analytic production of foreign space and counterspace forces, activities, and capabilities including, but not limited to, civilian and military organizations; command structure, leadership, and communications; strategy and doctrine; equipment, weapons, platforms, and systems and their readiness and disposition; facilities; operations, exercises and training; tactics, techniques, and procedures; vulnerabilities; assembly and launch capabilities; dual-use systems and technologies; and emerging space and counterspace technologies. Develops, coordinates, executes, and refines USSPACECOM counterspace warning problems and associated indicators.
Principle Responsibilities of the Position:
· Monitors and reports on adversary space and counterspace assets OR&D Coordinate resolutions to production-related problems.
· Develop pattern-of-life analysis on adversary space and counterspace forces and systems.
· Master’s Degree
· Demonstrates ability to define problems, supervise studies and lead surveys to collect and analyze data to provide advice and recommend solutions.
· For analysts, demonstrates analytic leadership and expertise in identifying, planning, developing, and executing analytic production methodologies, tradecraft and techniques aligned with labor category mission.
· Demonstrates extensive ability to provide strategic advice, technical guidance and expertise to Defense planners and policymaker (e.g. Undersecretary level or higher).
· Minimum 20 years of experience relevant to the specific labor category with at least a portion of the experience within the last 2 years.
Special Knowledge/Skills Required:
· US government clearance: Current Top Secret/SCI
The Buffalo Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities