Software/Web Developer, Senior
The Buffalo Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Minimum Education: Bachelors Degree
Minimum Experience: 12 years
Responsibilities & Duties
* Supports software and web architecture development, requirements analysis, process execution and evaluation, selection and evaluation of COTS/GOTS tools, and integration (with both new and legacy systems)
* Interacts with customers and development team to gather and define requirements
* Analyzes and studies customer requirements to determine the most effective software and web technologies to satisfy their needs
* Designs, creates, tests, and maintains software and web based applications and content solutions to satisfy customer requirements
* Follows a formal design process using formal specifications, data flow diagrams, other accepted design techniques and also adheres to laws, standards, and established guidelines for development and delivery of software and web applications (e.g., software reuse, modifiable, efficient, reliable, understandable, fault tolerant)
* Coordinates creation and collection of necessary technology components and integrate them into a coherent site design
* Designs and develops visually-pleasing, content rich, user-friendly interfaces with intuitive navigation
* Develops and maintains software and web development technical documentation to assist with software and web application maintenance and upgrades
* Provides software process management and configuration management throughout the software / web development lifecycle
Programming Skills: Python, Java, Grails/Groovy, MongoDB, AWS, JQuery, JSP, XML, Oracle PL/SQL, REST.
Software Application Skills: Apache Tomcat, Tableau Software.
· Extensive Experience developing Web Applications
· Extensive Experience with Bootstrap library and standards
· Extensive Experience integrating different JS / Angular Libraries
· Mid-level Experience developing in secure environment
· Work well in a Team environment, following defined coding standards, software repository, and development methodology
· Mid-level Experience with REST Framework
· Mid-level Experience Angular version 4 and higher
· Entry-level Experience with both Subversion and Git
· Entry-level Experience with Linux
· Entry-level Experience with Apache webserver.