Software/Web Developer 6
The Buffalo Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Minimum Education: Bachelors Degree
Minimum Experience: 16 years
* Supports software and web architecture development, requirements analysis, process execution and evaluation, selection and evaluation of COTS/GOTS tools, and integration (with both new and legacy systems)
* Interacts with customers and development team to gather and define requirements
* Analyzes and studies customer requirements to determine the most effective software and web technologies to satisfy their needs
* Designs, creates, tests, and maintains software and web based applications and content solutions to satisfy customer requirements
* Follows a formal design process using formal specifications, data flow diagrams, other accepted design techniques and also adheres to laws, standards, and established guidelines for development and delivery of software and web applications (e.g., software reuse, modifiable, efficient, reliable, understandable, fault tolerant)
* Coordinates creation and collection of necessary technology components and integrate them into a coherent site design
* Designs and develops visually-pleasing, content rich, user-friendly interfaces with intuitive navigation
* Develops and maintains software and web development technical documentation to assist with software and web application maintenance and upgrades
* Provides software process management and configuration management throughout the software / web development lifecycle
* Skills and Tasks: Advanced experience in a particular discipline/domain. Can perform tasks of senior level technicians, specialists, and/or managers not performed at level 5 due to the size and/or complexity of the tasks.
* Leadership/management: May work individually or as a key member of a senior technical team. Leads resolution of complex technical issues and/or performs research of high-end technical solutions.
* Guidance: Provides expert guidance and direction to Government and vendor senior level technicians and managers. Directs multiple contractor and subcontractor teams through to project completion
* Training and Certifications: DoD 8570 compliance or information assurance information assurance certification commensurate with technical objectives and services required within the task order. Applicable software or hardware training and certifications commensurate with the technical objectives, services required, and IT environment specified within the task order