Software Test Engineer 4
Location: Reston, VA (HQ)
TBG is actively seeking an individual who enjoys working in a variety of group dynamics-from independent work to collaboration with teaming partners and developing a dynamic in-house team.
Job Overview: The Software Test Engineer 4 will have advanced experience in a particular discipline/domain and can perform tasks of senior level technicians, specialists, and/or managers not performed at level 5 due to the size and/or complexity of the tasks.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
* Analyzes system requirements and concept of operations documents, acquisition plans, and system descriptions to develop evaluation and test plans and procedures, prepare for and conduct the data collection and analysis, and report status and results
* Supports the development of Government test and evaluation documentation e.g., Test & Evaluation (T&E) Strategy, Test & Evaluation Master Plan, Event Test Plans, Test Readiness Assessments, and T&E Reports. Works with other test organizations to support T&E program integration
* Provides specialized T&E capabilities tailored to system functions, level, maturity, and performance areas
* May work individually or as a key member of a senior technical team.
* Leads resolution of complex technical issues and/or performs research of high-end technical solutions.
* Provides expert guidance and direction to Government and vendor senior level technicians and managers.
* Directs multiple contractor and subcontractor teams through to project completion
* Must have experience with Databases and proficient in SQL, Selenium Web Drive.
* DoD 8570 compliance or information assurance information assurance certification commensurate with technical objectives and services required within the task order.
* Applicable software or hardware training and certifications commensurate with the technical objectives, services required, and IT environment specified within the task order
* Must have active DoD TS/SCI w CI polygraph to start.
The Buffalo Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities