Site Lead (Exempt)
Duty Location: San Antonio, TX
FLSA Classification: Full Time, exempt
The Buffalo Group, LLC is a well-respected, employee focused company. TBG is an equal opportunity employer and offers competitive salaries, great benefits, and a professional work environment. The Management philosophy of promoting from within is designed to enhance your personal career growth.
TBG is seeking a Site Lead to support our government client.
Principle Responsibilities of the Position:
· Has overall responsibility for successful day-to-day operations at that location as well as Fort Hood, TX and Fort Riley, KS; to include implementing procedures and controls, planning and directing program execution, and monitoring and reporting progress.
· Responsible for the quality and efficiency of the daily operations, deliverable and support to the customer, to include both technical issues and businesses processes.
· Supervises multiple personnel.
· Master’s Degree
· Requires 10 years of experience
· Skilled in supervising program operations, planning and directing program execution, and monitoring and reporting progress.
· Experienced in managing program of similar scope and complexity with geographically dispersed personnel.
Special Knowledge/Skills Required:
· US government clearance: Current Top Secret/SCI
The Buffalo Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities