SIGINT Operations, Sr
SIGINT Operations, Senior
Duty Location: Tampa, FL
FLSA Classification: Full Time, exempt
The Buffalo Group, LLC is a well-respected, employee focused company. TBG is an equal opportunity employer and offers competitive salaries, great benefits, and a professional work environment. The Management philosophy of promoting from within is designed to enhance your personal career growth.
TBG is seeking a SIGINT Operations professional to support planning and oversight of the deployment and integration of ISR assets, manages and tracks theater requirements, rapidly addresses shortfalls, develops necessary PED support, and oversees SIGINT Military to Military agreements (SM2M) with partner nations.
Principle Responsibilities of the Position:
· Coordinate and synchronize ISR related support for USCENTCOM intelligence planning and campaign assessments, to include applicable U.S. National Intelligence Support Plans (NISPs) and related coalition and/or partner nation intelligence.
· Review and analyze intelligence planning documents for determination of adequate information flows and identification of potential gaps and recommend ISR-related solutions as required.
· Provide coordinated intelligence support for command operational planning teams (OPTs), working groups (WGs), exercises, and exchanges.
· Analyze, coordinate, and synchronize recommendations and changes for J2 Operations Division Continuity of Operation Plans, Campaign Plans (CAMPLAN), Contingency Plans (CONPLAN), Functional Plans (FUNCPLAN), Theater Strategy, Theater Campaign Plans, Campaign Assessments and other intelligence planning requirements.
· 10-12 years’ military or DoD-related SIGINT intelligence experience.
· Associates or bachelor’s degree or equivalent defense intelligence/academic experience (i.e. JPME-I).
· Proficiency in Automated Message Handling System (AMHS) and Record Message Traffic (RMT) systems.
· Extensive SIGINT knowledge and knowledge of the deployment/employment of tactical level SIGINT assets.
· Deep knowledge of National and Tactical level SIGINT policies.
· Experience producing, staffing, and gaining validation of NSA Staff Processing Forms (SPF).
· Familiarity with multi-discipline airborne, naval and land-based ISR systems and how those assets complement SIGINT collection activities.
· Experience drafting, coordinating and releasing formal message traffic.
· Extensive familiarity with the USCENTCOM AOR and organization.
Special Knowledge/Skills Required:
· US government clearance: Current Top Secret/SCI with CI Poly
The Buffalo Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities