SharePoint Intel Knowledge Manager, Sr
Location: Ft. Belvoir, VA
The Senior SharePoint Intelligence Knowledge Manager shall provide DAIIS Intelligence Knowledge Management and Intelligence Integration Support to conduct intelligence knowledge management on various U.S. and multinational networks to identify sources of relevant intelligence information and to process, stage, and aggregate the information in a structured way on various web platforms such as Microsoft SharePoint.
Bachelors degree with 10 years of experience in an intelligence discipline OR Associates degree with 12 years of experience in an intelligence discipline.
Required Skills and Experience:
- 4 years of demonstrated experience using SharePoint for managing intelligence information.
- Demonstrated experience involving complex security classification procedures/decisions such as coalition/foreign partner support, foreign disclosure, intelligence dissemination, or cross-domain operations.
- Demonstrated experience tracking and answer Requests for Information for intelligence consumers.
- 10 years demonstrated experience in an intelligence discipline working in the DoD or IC within the last 15 years.
- 6 years demonstrated experience with intelligence knowledge management.
- 4 years demonstrated experience managing content and look/feel of SharePoint sites as a site collection administrator.
- Demonstrated expertise in Microsoft SharePoint 2013
- Current DoD TS/SCI Security Clearance with ability to obtain CI polygraph
The Buffalo Group Overview:
TBG believes the best way to build the strongest team possible, is to build and grow from within. The Buffalo Group culture is one that encourages and rewards hard-work, facilitates a teamwork environment, and provides the best opportunities for upward movement & career advancement. TBG is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
Job Status: Full Time