SharePoint Content Administrator
The Buffalo Group is seeking key personnel to deliver comprehensive automation/information technology support to Department of the Army Intelligence Information Services (DAIIS) worldwide intelligence dissemination, data management, and knowledge management missions. Come join our dynamic team and provide mission critical support to U.S. interests and deployed warfighters around the world!
At The Buffalo Group, you will be more than a rank and file - we’re looking for ambitious professionals with passion for their work and confidence in their ideas. In addition to competitive compensation and benefits, we offer growth opportunities through promotion and professional development.
SharePoint Site Content Administrator
Responsibilities and Duties:
· Maintain SharePoint portals on various networks (NIPR, SIPR, etc).
· Perform updates/patches to portals and add sites as needed and Fix any issues that occur with the portal when patches are installed.
· Rebuild portals as needed based on new STIG configuration.
· Provide users with additional SharePoint out of the box functionalities to meet their requirements.
· Maintain custom code for the portals.
· Ensure Portals meet relevant INSCOM, ARCYBER, and DoD compliance requirements.
· Maintain custom applications including RFI, M3, TM, Trip Report, SITRep, TMS, CPD, DSR, CCB, Electronic Forms, Deputy Notes, and Web Membership.
· Review and upgrade functionalities required for custom applications.
· Hold code reviews for all code implemented.
· Write and update Threat models, Application Configuration Guides, and Design.
· Create and support requirements Documents.
· Use Spotfire software to create dashboards for comprehensive weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual data analytics reports
· Perform Security Technical Implementation Guidelines (STIG) and scan remediation of Portals and custom apps.
· Review STIGs supplied by the Government or by third party vendors to ensure that best practices are implemented
· Produce Plan of Action and Milestones (POAMs) for findings that cannot be implemented due to various reasons, including impacting mission critical systems.
· Review current scans against past scans to ensure Information Assurance Vulnerability Management (IAVM) compliance on required servers and equipment for SharePoint servers with relevance to the mission specific applications.
· Support Portal Remote Access.
· Ensure that all Disaster Recovery (DR) sites have failed over correctly during a COOP incident and that all command users can access all files and applications.
· Notify the Government of any unscheduled system outages to the Government within 30 minutes of each occurrence and add to operations log within four hours.
· Update configuration management data within one business day of any modification or update and report the updates and changes in the Monthly Status Report.
Minimum Experience & Qualifications
· DoD 8570.1-M IAT Level II certification
· Three years of experience in out-of-the box SharePoint design and customization with a focus on the design, development, and delivery of SharePoint out-of-the-box solutions.
· Two years of experience working with Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP)/Active Directory authentication and group security as it applies to SharePoint.
· Two years of experience working with Microsoft Office System and its integration with SharePoint
· Two years of experience working with SharePoint 2010 or newer, including workflow and content management.
· One year of experience using SharePoint designer, creating pages and using web parts, including data, content, supporting services and applicable registries
· TS/SCI clearance with SBI and ability to attain SI, TK, G, HCS, and NATO Secret clearance.
TBG is an equal opportunity employer and makes all employment decisions without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, disability, gender identity, results of genetic testing, service in the military, or any other status protected under applicable federal, state, or local laws.