Service Desk Analyst Tier 1
The Buffalo Group is seeking key personnel to deliver comprehensive automation/information technology support to Department of the Army Intelligence Information Services (DAIIS) worldwide intelligence dissemination, data management, and knowledge management missions. Come join our dynamic team and provide mission critical support to U.S. interests and deployed warfighters around the world!
At The Buffalo Group, you will be more than a rank and file - we’re looking for ambitious professionals with passion for their work and confidence in their ideas. In addition to competitive compensation and benefits, we offer growth opportunities through promotion and professional development.
Tier 1 Service Desk Analyst
Responsibilities and Duties:
· Serve as Data Transfer Agents performing removable media and cross domain transfers of files for various customers, to include custody transfers of burned media.
· Screen, refer, and diagnose customer inquiries and work requests as they relate to customer-hosted services and applications.
· Perform virus scans on incoming media and place files on destination networks when required.
· Maintain knowledge of Army Cross Domain regulations and policies.
· Submit tickets to the enterprise service desk to move, unlock, enable, and reset user passwords.
· Perform daily Tier 1 customer support.
· Escalate identified issues to appropriate system support personnel after Tier 1 actions have been exhausted.
· Provide daily follow up with customers to ensure reported issues have been resolved and provide feedback to customer leadership.
· Perform daily checks of website accessibility and email connectivity to determine the status of customer systems and services.
· Create internal trouble tickets to track and resolve issues with customer systems and services.
· Maintain documentation and continuity books for the Intelligence Support Center tasks and procedures .
· Notify the Government of any unscheduled system outages within 30 minutes of each occurrence and add to operations log within four hours.
Minimum Experience & Qualifications
· Three years of experience providing Tier 1 support at an enterprise level
· Two years of experience working with LDAP/Active Directory authentication and group security as it applies to SharePoint
· Two years of experience working at a service desk center
· Two years of experience designing, planning, implementing, and administrating HP enterprise blade server and storage technologies to support virtualization infrastructure
· One year of experience working with SharePoint 2010 or newer versions.
· Five years of experience installing, configuring, and integrating servers associated with a VMware virtual infrastructure
· Two years of experience supporting customers with Microsoft Office.
· One year experience working with BMC Remedy or Microsoft System Center Service Manager (SCSM)
· TS/SCI clearance with SBI and ability to attain SI, TK, G, HCS, and NATO Secret clearance
· Microsoft Technology Associate (MTA)
· Desired: Windows Server Administration Fundamentals (Server)
TBG is an equal opportunity employer and makes all employment decisions without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, disability, gender identity, results of genetic testing, service in the military, or any other status protected under applicable federal, state, or local laws.