Senior Web Designer
The Buffalo Group is seeking key personnel to deliver comprehensive automation/information technology support to Department of the Army Intelligence Information Services (DAIIS) worldwide intelligence dissemination, data management, and knowledge management missions. Come join our dynamic team and provide mission critical support to U.S. interests and deployed warfighters around the world!
At The Buffalo Group, you will be more than a rank and file - we’re looking for ambitious professionals with passion for their work and confidence in their ideas. In addition to competitive compensation and benefits, we offer growth opportunities through promotion and professional development.
Senior Web Designer
Responsibilities and Duties:
· Create and respond to internal ticket entries to track status of web design tasks within one hour after notification.
· Create detailed deployment requests to facilitate the movement of completed projects to the production environment.
· Perform HTML/ASPX website modifications to include link and graphic updates.
· Develop and maintain a standardized brand for the customer throughout the assigned network web sites in accordance with the DAIIS Style Guide.
· Create custom HTML/ASPX pages for use within customer SharePoint site collections.
· Establish locatability by registering customer sites with search engines.
· Design images, icons, and banners to be utilized on DAIIS sites.
· Provide web design support for integration into SharePoint, INSCOM Web Sites, and the Corporate System Architecture (CSA) applications.
· Ensure customer hosted sites adhere to Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act.
· Develop and incorporate mandatory fields of the DNI Audit.XML specification in accordance with ICS-500-27 Collection and Sharing of Audit Data.
Minimum Experience & Qualifications
· DoD 8570.1-M IAT Level II certification.
· Five years of web site design experience.
· Web Design training certificate.
· TS/SCI clearance with SBI and ability to attain SI, TK, G, HCS, and NATO Secret clearance.
TBG is an equal opportunity employer and makes all employment decisions without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, disability, gender identity, results of genetic testing, service in the military, or any other status protected under applicable federal, state, or local laws.