Senior SW Engineer/Quality Assurance Analyst
The Buffalo Group is seeking key personnel to deliver comprehensive automation/information technology support to Department of the Army Intelligence Information Services (DAIIS) worldwide intelligence dissemination, data management, and knowledge management missions. Come join our dynamic team and provide mission critical support to U.S. interests and deployed warfighters around the world!
At The Buffalo Group, you will be more than a rank and file - we’re looking for ambitious professionals with passion for their work and confidence in their ideas. In addition to competitive compensation and benefits, we offer growth opportunities through promotion and professional development.
Senior Software Engineer/Quality Assurance Analyst
Responsibilities and Duties:
· Conduct quality assurance assessments of all new and modified application feature enhancements and websites.
· Work with developers and staff to ensure changes are implemented based upon customer requirements and quality improvements identified by testers, other developers, or staff.
· Apply common testing principles to changes and new development for applications and websites.
· Test automation software programs by setting up test trials and preconditions to examine product functionality, content, and user friendliness.
· Simulate product performance, evaluate results, and compare results with predicted outcomes.
· Participate in test and release readiness reviews.
· Use DAIIS Master Templates for recording/reporting all test results.
· Create and maintain a master repository for all testing documentation.
· Produce findings reports based on received test plans.
· Evaluate, test, and validate software development projects.
· Develop and implement quality assurance problem reporting processes and systems.
· Coordinate with others to test when additional customers/functional subject matter expertise is needed.
· Monitor and report bugs and associated fixes.
Minimum Experience & Qualifications
· DoD 8570.1-M IAT Level II certification.
· Bachelor’s or master's degree in software design, engineering, or computer science.
· Eight years of experience in software design, writing source code, control of source code, reviewing code, configuration management, change management, program testing, integration of software, and release management process.
· Five Years of experience in software development and software quality assurance
· Five years of experience writing code to automated Quality Assurance & Quality Control (QA/QC) tests.
· Five Years of experience with Web-Based Testing Applications.
· Five Years of experience with Agile Development Process.
· Five Years of experience Performing Manual and Automated Testing.
· Five Years of experience with SQL and scripting.
· Three years of experience working with Microsoft Team Foundation Server (Source Code Repository)
· TS/SCI clearance with SBI and ability to attain SI, TK, G, HCS, and NATO Secret clearance.
TBG is an equal opportunity employer and makes all employment decisions without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, disability, gender identity, results of genetic testing, service in the military, or any other status protected under applicable federal, state, or local laws.