Senior SIGINT Analyst
Location: Charlottesville, VA
TBG is actively seeking an individual who enjoys working in a variety of group dynamics-from independent work to collaboration with teaming partners and developing a dynamic in-house team.
Job Overview: This role will be responsible for supporting the technical mission office by utilizing their experience in signals analysis, demodulation, exploitation of complex signals and reporting experience. This candidate must have strong presentation skills and able to communicate clearly in written and oral form to logically convey knowledge and ideas.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Identify and analyze waveform in different domains (e.g., weapon systems, communications systems), bit streams (e.g., error correction, telemetry systems, instrumentation systems), and protocols (e.g., link layer, network layer, application layer)
- Perform analyses at various levels to determine parametric characterizations, functions, and applications for electronic emissions
- Use sophisticated analog, digital signal processing and other associated equipment (e.g., DSL, VPCUT, MARTES, ASPEN, WVT, CTF)
- Perform searches and exploitation from various sources to prepare operational or technical reports
- Provide support in various areas including data archiving, database maintenance, preparation, and maintenance of specific data files and reference data.
- Develop and maintain metrics to support the optimization of reporting, timeliness, throughput, and quality.
- Evaluate system inaccuracies, new tool integration, software maintenance releases, and impacts to operations.
- Provide briefing and training on in-depth COMINT analysis as well as provide mentorship and guidance to junior analysts.
- Facilitate communications between mission owners and key customers
- Travel to support mission needs on occasion
- Provide ad hoc support to 24/7 operations, as required.
- Minimum Years of Experience: 8 years of related experience
- Bachelor's Degree in a related business or technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical training, or work/military experience.
- Experience with Radio-Controlled Improvised Explosive Device (RCIED) or counter-RCIED Electronic Warfare (CREW) load set development related missions or support preferred
- Advance Communication Signals Analysis (451 or 452) Certification preferred
- Background in COMEXT, ELINT, and/ or FUSION systems preferred
- Must have an active and current TS/SCI
The Buffalo Groups is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities