Senior .NET/C# Developer
The Buffalo Group is seeking key personnel to deliver comprehensive automation/information technology support to Department of the Army Intelligence Information Services (DAIIS) worldwide intelligence dissemination, data management, and knowledge management missions. Come join our dynamic team and provide mission critical support to U.S. interests and deployed warfighters around the world!
At The Buffalo Group, you will be more than a rank and file - we’re looking for ambitious professionals with passion for their work and confidence in their ideas. In addition to competitive compensation and benefits, we offer growth opportunities through promotion and professional development.
Senior .NET/C# Developer
Responsibilities and Duties:
· Provide programming support for a Microsoft-oriented enterprise environment ("including, but not limited to MS.NET, C#, MVC 4 , and Internet Information Services (IIS) for Windows Server web development knowledge) for 20 web applications.
· Collaborate with peers to review code to ensure that best practices, team norms, and coding standards are followed.
· Provide web development and version control for a Microsoft-oriented enterprise environment using Government provided tools (Microsoft Visual Studio 2016 and later and Microsoft Team Foundation Server 2016 and later).
· Estimate the level of effort required for all design, development, deployment, and testing and provide information to COR.
· Create and update wireframes, mockups, Use Case Diagrams, and flowcharts (A015).
· Use Team Foundation Server (TFS) for all code changes and version controls.
· Develop documentation to include test plans and end-user documentation (A015).
· Create/update test plans and record the results within the developer documentation (A015).
· Collaborate with the Quality Assurance (QA) team to mitigate all findings identified during testing.
· Provide software development support for integration into the Corporate System Architecture (CSA).
· Build fully deployable packages for development, staging, integration, and production environments and submit deployment requests for approval.
· Use all approved Government provided templates for required documentation and ensure all development related documents are stored in a single document repository, identified by the Government.
· Leverage advanced programming skills to develop and incorporate mandatory fields of the DNI Audit.XML specification in accordance with ICS-500-27 Collection and Sharing of Audit Data.
· Adhere to software development methods including Agile, SCRUM, and Lean in the development of software.
· Provide project status reports to the Government at all stages of the project lifecycle (A015).
· Utilize a bug tracking system/TFS to record and report failings to project managers.
· Ensure SOPs, "How To" guides, testing plans, and accreditation paperwork are complete for each application (A011).
Minimum Experience & Qualifications
· DoD 8570.1-M IAT Level II certification
· Eight years of experience in .NET Development (including MS.NET, C#, MVC 4 , and Internet Information Services (IIS) for Windows Server web development).
· Five years of experience with Software Development Life Cycle Process (SDLC)
· Five years of experience with software development Unit Testing, System Testing, Functional Testing, User Acceptance Testing, or other development testing experience
· Five years of experience in SQL database development stored procedures
· Five years of experience mentoring junior personnel on proper practices and procedures.
· Five years of experience documenting software defects using a bug tracking system and reporting defects to software developers and project managers
· Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MSCA) - Windows Server 2012 or Windows Server 2016
· TS/SCI clearance with SBI and ability to attain SI, TK, G, HCS, and NATO Secret clearance
TBG is an equal opportunity employer and makes all employment decisions without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, disability, gender identity, results of genetic testing, service in the military, or any other status protected under applicable federal, state, or local laws.