Senior Intelligence Analyst
MCIA Senior Intelligence Analyst
Duty Location: Quantico, VA
FLSA Classification: Full Time, exempt
The Buffalo Group, LLC is a well-respected, employee focused company. TBG is an equal opportunity employer and offers competitive salaries, great benefits, and a professional work environment. The Management philosophy of promoting from within is designed to enhance your personal career growth.
TBG is seeking a Senior Intelligence Analyst to provide direct support to MCIA to provide situational awareness and all-source production and analysis for numerous AORs.
Principle Responsibilities of the Position:
· Conduct research, create intelligence reports, create assessments, and conduct intelligence briefings on request
· Collect, analyze, interpret, evaluate, and integrate complex data from multiple sources to assess relevance and significance of developments in his/her assigned subject matter and geographic area.
· Attend and participate in conferences and other events as directed. Support management of information, presentation of information, and production of graphics, as well as monitoring multiple intelligence systems.
· Support future capabilities and technologies efforts. Identify intelligence gaps and recommend requirements to fill.
· Maintain contact with counterparts in other organizations.
· Bachelor’s Degree and 6 years’ experience or minimum 10 years’ experience in lieu of degree
· Experience with Afghanistan counter-terrorism issues is preferred
· Background in CI analysis and/or Social Network Analysis would be ideal.
· Afghanistan security forces experience and Helmand
· Former USMC is ideal
Special Knowledge/Skills Required:
· US government clearance: Current Top Secret/SCI
The Buffalo Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities