Senior Intelligence Analyst-Trainer
* 5 years demonstrated experience conducting training at the U.S. Army Intelligence Center of Excellence (USAICoE) at Fort Huachuca, AZ.
* Demonstrated experience drafting and formulating training materials or curriculum IAW TRADOC and Army standards.
* Demonstrated experience instructing and conducting training for military
- Regular engagement with Fort Bragg tenant units: socialize DAIIS capabilities and services, provide continuity of service support to XVIII ABC and the Global Response Force (GRF) brigades.
- Units include (but not limited to):
- XVIII ABC, 82nd Airborne Division and subordinate BCTs, US Army Special Operations Command (USASOC), US Army Forces Command (FORSCOM), Joint Special Operations Command (JSOC), 525th E-MIB.
- Provide overview/instruction in relevant courses taught at Fort Bragg, to include components of the DAIIS GEN 302 course that could be taught at the Foundry site or GISA-Bragg.
- Participation in exercises as needed and as applicable, to facilitate feeding of data for exercises and cross domain support.-Engage deploying units, nationwide, based on FORSCOM deployment schedules socialize DAIIS capabilities and services
Bachelors degree with 10 years demonstrated experience in an intelligence discipline in DoD or the IC within the last 15 years
Associates degree with 12 years experience.
Current DoD TS/SCI Security Clearance
The Buffalo Groups is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities