Senior Infrastructure/Intelligence Analyst
The Buffalo Group Overview:
TBG believes the best way to build the strongest team possible, is to build and grow from within. The Buffalo Group culture is one that encourages and rewards hard-work, facilitates a teamwork environment, and provides the best opportunities for upward movement & career advancement. TBG is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
Provide timely, all-source intelligence research, specialized knowledge bases, analysis and reporting. Perform analysis of military and civilian infrastructure and their interdependencies that underpin foreign military capabilities to reveal intentions and threats to support warfighters and policy makers. Research all intelligence sources to identify capabilities related to military and civilian infrastructures and resources. Review and maintain current databases (MIDB/GEMINI/FISHNet) to identify capabilities related to military and civilian infrastructures and resources. Add to, review, and update a knowledge base consisting of foundational data, contextual information shared through production and comprehensive assessments (Defense Intelligence Digest (DID), Chairman of Joint Chiefs of Staff briefing slides)
- Responsible for all-source intelligence analysis to produce intelligence assessments and briefings for the customer for executive level audiences.
- Present findings to leadership and senior executives in attendance of internal/external meetings with the ability to explain complex information.
- Draft presentations and supporting documentation (as needed).
- Coordinates and interacts with analysts from service, component, DoD, and national-level intelligence agencies.
- Analyze and assess intelligence against a wide scope of data sources.
- Gather, interpret, and compare data to produce reports and establish conclusions.
- Deliver analysis findings, and make recommendations based on research.
- Develop concepts of operations for processing and analytical initiatives.
- Ability to conduct strategic research to develop innovative technical and/or analytic solutions to combine political and military trends/ behaviors with other data sources to support National Security interests.
- Comfortable briefing senior level managers quickly and thoroughly with minimal preparation and be able to react to a highly fluid environment.
- Experience researching, conducting analysis, and producing finished intelligence products and research papers.
- Knowledge of the dynamics of military and regime leadership, national military strategy, terrorism, strategic doctrine, regional relations, internal and regional stability and security.
- Experience writing any of the following: White Papers, PBDs, INSUMs, CG Readbook, etc.
- Working knowledge of MS Office suite, or experience with standard analytical search engines or public source databases is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree or a Master’s Degree and 8 years of experience. Additional years of experience in lieu of degree.
- US government clearance: Active or Current TS w/ a current SCI with ability to obtain a CI poly.