Program Support Specialist-Program Admin Asst
- Sends, receives, and verifies the completeness and accuracy of all documentation pertaining to new hires
- Assembles new hire packets for orientation
- Facilitates new hire orientation sessions
- Audits personnel documents
- Updates electronic files and databases
- Answers employee questions, answers incoming calls, provides information on routine inquiries, and takes messages and forwards callers as appropriate
- May perform general clerical duties, including filing, photocopying, faxing, scanning, and mailing
- Maintains required files and documentation, data backups, and confidentiality of records
- Ensure documents are complete, current and stored appropriately and securely
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's preferred.
- Three years of administrative experience required.
- Experience working U.S. Government contracts preferred.
- Advanced proficiency with MS Office preferred.
- Effective oral and written communication skills with all levels of the organization.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage time and multiple priorities to completion.
- Problem solving skills with an analytical thought process.
- Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing environment.
The Buffalo Groups is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities