Duty Location: Tampa, FL
FLSA Classification: Full Time, exempt
The Buffalo Group, LLC is a well-respected, employee focused company. TBG is an equal opportunity employer and offers competitive salaries, great benefits, and a professional work environment. The Management philosophy of promoting from within is designed to enhance your personal career growth.
TBG is seeking a Program Manager manages all aspect of the CENCTOM J2 Intelligence Support contract, including overall performance of work; delivery of PWS requirements; and cost/schedule performance. They have full authority to act for the contractor on all contract matters relating to daily operation of the contact. The Program Manager manages a large, multi-disciplined team supporting CENTCOM J2 around the world. The ideal candidate possesses experience in either Afghanistan, Iraq/SWA regional/political/military issues as well as Combatant Command or equivalent experience.
Principle Responsibilities of the Position:
· Serve as primary point of contact for the customer and subcontractors, responsible for responding to all issues; effectively respond to all customer or contract employee issues
· Cultivate strong customer relationships to better understand pain points, operational requirements, and mitigate potential issues.
· Work with corporate recruiting team to develop job requisitions and interview best practices; ensure that contract is fully staffed; maintain candidate backlog; and respond to surge requirements.
· Work with subcontractors to ensure that all contract personnel are held to the same standard and are appropriately screened/vetted.
· Facilitate communication with all stakeholders, including the customer, subcontractors, and corporate leadership to address any potential or actual contract issues.
· Coordinate visits with the COR of Contract personnel not directly involved with the day-to-day operations.
· Provide reporting and metrics to corporate and customer leadership as required.
· Develop best practices to drive workforce retention and employee satisfaction.
· 8 years’ relevant management experience or bachelor’s Degree and;
· Experienced in SharePoint business processes.
· 8 years’ experience working in Government environment as either a Member of the Armed Forces, Government or Contractor employee with at least 5 years’ management experience including leading large complex projects or multidisciplined teams.
· Highly Desired: Experience in either Afghanistan, Iraq/SWA regional/political/military issues; Combatant Command or equivalent experience.
Special Knowledge/Skills Required:
· US government clearance: Current Top Secret/SCI with CI Poly
The Buffalo Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities