Duty Location: Colorado Springs, Colorado
FLSA Classification: Full Time, exempt
The Buffalo Group, LLC is a well-respected, employee focused company. TBG is an equal opportunity employer and offers competitive salaries, great benefits, and a professional work environment. The Management philosophy of promoting from within is designed to enhance your personal career growth.
TBG is seeking a Program Manager (PM) to managing program operations to ensure production schedules are met, system resources are utilized efficiently and effectively, and proper relationships are established between customers.
Principle Responsibilities of the Position:
· Responsible for cost, schedule, performance, and risk identification / mitigation on initiatives including but not limited to systems, tools, equipment, software, facilities and other activities.
· Coordinate resolutions to production-related problems.
· Responsible for managing the required manpower support levels throughout the period of performance of the task order.
· Master’s Degree or Bachelor’s Degree with 5 years of senior experience
· Demonstrates in-depth knowledge and understanding of the labor category activities required to meet mission requirements.
· Demonstrates mastery of qualitative and quantitative analytic methodologies and pursues developments in academia or other fields that affect tradecraft methodology.
· Demonstrates ability to define comprehensive, new, or unique research approaches that enable rigorous assessments to address and contribute to high-level tasks.
· Demonstrates in-depth analysis of analytic operations and knowledge management issues across organizational and intra-IC boundaries and clearly articulates key findings.
· Demonstrates ability to work independently and with minimal oversight.
· Demonstrates ability to review analytic products for cogent arguments, tradecraft standards, and adequate support for conclusions; routinely tests analytic rigor of analytic products.
· Minimum 12 years of experience related to the specific labor category with at least a portion of the experience within the last 2 years.
Special Knowledge/Skills Required:
· US government clearance: Current Top Secret/SCI
The Buffalo Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities