Operations Specialist Curriculum Designer MTT
Journeyman Business & Financial Operations Specialist: Curriculum Designer (MTT)
Duty Location: Tacoma, WA
FLSA Classification: Full Time, exempt
The Buffalo Group, LLC is a well-respected, employee focused company. TBG is an equal opportunity employer and offers competitive salaries, great benefits, and a professional work environment. The Management philosophy of promoting from within is designed to enhance your personal career growth.
TBG is seeking a Journeyman Business & Financial Operations Specialist: Curriculum Designer (MTT) to support our government client.
Principle Responsibilities of the Position:
· Supports Mobile Training Team (MTT) supporting the assessment of training requirements to designs, and conceptualize training scenarios, approaches, and other state of the art technologies related to training and behavioral studies.
· Provides modifications to current training resources and tailors standard coursework to the end user audience.
· Identifies the best approach to training requirements to include changes or modifications to, but not limited to, hardware, software, simulations, course assessment and refreshment, assessment centers, oral examinations, interviews, computer assisted and adaptive testing, behavior-based assessment and performance, and team and unit assessment and measurement.
· Conducts training with technical and analytical experts. Collects and assesses feedback on training.
· Supports the preparation of training catalogs and course materials.
· Bachelor’s Degree
· Requires 3-10 years of experience
Special Knowledge/Skills Required:
· US government clearance: Current Top Secret/SCI
The Buffalo Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities