Operations Research Analyst Trainer, Journeyman
Journeyman Operations Research Analyst/Trainer
Duty Location: Fort Belvoir, VA
FLSA Classification: Full Time, exempt
The Buffalo Group, LLC is a well-respected, employee focused company. TBG is an equal opportunity employer and offers competitive salaries, great benefits, and a professional work environment. The Management philosophy of promoting from within is designed to enhance your personal career growth.
TBG is seeking a Journeyman Operations Research Analyst/Trainer to support our government client.
Principle Responsibilities of the Position:
· Performs analysis and training activities in support of open source social media and Publicly Available Information (PAI) in accordance with established monitoring priorities.
· Performing cursory, initial triage of content to eliminate information that is from sources known to be provocative, parodic, or similar.
· Maintaining an internal database of sites and users known to be valuable, reliable, unreliable, or parodic
· Creating cursory, standardized reports to provide to analytical team for further analysis and training artifacts.
· Ability to conduct independent analysis in support of mission requirements.
· Understands and uses enhanced search procedures, and tools in support of exploiting Publicly Available Information (PAI).
· Understands and can independently apply OSINT tactics, techniques and procedures to OSINT analysis products and training aids to support production of Open Source Intelligence Reports (OSIRs).
· Assists Junior OSINT analysts in the furtherance of initial analysis. Provides feedback, and recommendations on tools used in conjunction with OSINT exploitation.
· Bachelor’s Degree
· Minimum 3-10 years of experience
Special Knowledge/Skills Required:
· US government clearance: Current Top Secret/SCI
The Buffalo Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities