Operations Research Analyst, Journeyman
Journeyman Operations Research Analyst
Duty Location: San Antonio, TX
FLSA Classification: Full Time, exempt
The Buffalo Group, LLC is a well-respected, employee focused company. TBG is an equal opportunity employer and offers competitive salaries, great benefits, and a professional work environment. The Management philosophy of promoting from within is designed to enhance your personal career growth.
TBG is seeking an Journeyman Operations Research Analyst to support our government client.
Principle Responsibilities of the Position:
· Monitors open source social media and Publically Available Information (PAI) in accordance with established monitoring priorities.
· Performing cursory, initial triage of content to eliminate information that is from sources known to be provocative, parodic, or similar.
· Maintaining an internal database of sites and users known to be valuable, reliable, unreliable, or parodic; and creating cursory, standardized reports to provide to analytical team for further analysis.
· Assists Junior OSINT analysts in the furtherance of initial analysis.
· Provides feedback, and recommendations on tools used in conjunction with OSINT exploitation.
· Bachelor’s Degree
· Requires 3-10 years of experience
· Ability to conduct independent analysis in support of mission requirements.
· Understands and uses enhanced search procedures, and tools in support of exploiting Publically Available Information (PAI).
· Understands and can independently apply OSINT tactics, techniques and procedures to OSINT analysis and produce Open Source Intelligence Reports (OSIRs).
Special Knowledge/Skills Required:
· US government clearance: Current Top Secret/SCI
The Buffalo Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities