Open Source Intel Analyst, Sr Team Lead
Location: Charlottesville, VA
The Senior Open Source Intelligence Analyst (Team Lead) shall provide Open Source Intelligence (OSINT) Analyst Support to provide the ability to answer enduring /standing requirements and ad hoc Requests for Information for publicly available information that answer worldwide intelligence requirements.
Bachelors degree with 8 years of experience in an intelligence discipline OR Associates degree with 12 years of experience in an intelligence discipline.
Required Skills and Experience:
- 4 years demonstrated experience leading a team and managing work tasks of subordinates conducting intelligence planning, collection, processing, analysis, or dissemination.
- Demonstrated understanding of intelligence oversight and OSINT legal and policy directives and limitations.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver professional briefings and presentations to diverse audiences.
- Demonstrated ability to draft and maintain documentation such as Standard Operating Procedures and ability to produce reports incorporating text and graphics to convey complex concepts.
- Demonstrated experience with application of metadata.
- Demonstrated ability to instruct and interact with small groups on data and information requirements and coordination 8 years demonstrated experience in an intelligence discipline working in the DoD or IC within the last 15 years.
- 6 years demonstrated experience working in a field related to OSINT research, collection management, or analysis or the exploitation of publicly available information or social media. Demonstrated knowledge of the deep and dark web, social media and social networking sites, and OSINT research and operational Security best practices.
- Experience using Microsoft SharePoint.
- Current DoD TS/SCI Security Clearance with ability to obtain CI polygraph
The Buffalo Group Overview:
TBG believes the best way to build the strongest team possible, is to build and grow from within. The Buffalo Group culture is one that encourages and rewards hard-work, facilitates a teamwork environment, and provides the best opportunities for upward movement & career advancement. TBG is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
Job Status: Full Time