.NET/C# Software Developer
.NET/C# Software Developer with DevOps Ability
Duty Location: Reston, VA
FLSA Classification: Full Time, exempt
The Buffalo Group, LLC is a well-respected, employee focused company. TBG is an equal opportunity employer and offers competitive salaries, great benefits, and a professional work environment. The Management philosophy of promoting from within is designed to enhance your personal career growth.
TBG is looking for a developer who will take a key role on our team. Our developer must have knowledge in all stages of software development. You’ll be working alongside other engineers and developers, collaborating on the various layers of the infrastructure for our client facing applications. You would be working on implementing new features as well as enhancing existing ones. This is an opportunity to establish a long-term working relationship with a committed team of developers.
Principle Responsibilities of the Position:
* Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness of applications.
* Collaborate with the rest of the development team to design and launch new features.
* Maintain code integrity and organization.
* Understanding and implementation of security and data protection.
* Supports software and web architecture development, requirements analysis, process execution and evaluation, selection and evaluation of COTS/GOTS tools, and integration (with both new and legacy systems)
* Designs, creates, tests, and maintains software and web-based applications and content solutions to satisfy customer requirements
* Follows a formal design process using formal specifications, data flow diagrams, other accepted design techniques and also adheres to laws, standards, and established guidelines for development and delivery of software and web applications (e.g., software reuse, modifiable, efficient, reliable, understandable, fault tolerant)
* Designs and develops visually-pleasing, content rich, user-friendly interfaces with intuitive navigation
* Develops and maintains software and web development technical documentation to assist with software and web application maintenance and upgrades
* Provides software process management and configuration management throughout the software / web development lifecycle
* Bachelor’s Degree
* Experience with .NET/C# with Dev Ops Ability
* Experience with cloud message APIs and usage of push notifications.
* Experience working with graphic designers and converting designs to visual elements.
Special Knowledge/Skills Required:
* US government clearance: Current DoD Top Secret/SCI with CI Poly
The Buffalo Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities