Mid Supply Chain Risk Management Analyst
The Buffalo Group Overview:
TBG believes the best way to build the strongest team possible, is to build and grow from within. The Buffalo Group culture is one that encourages and rewards hard-work, facilitates a teamwork environment, and provides the best opportunities for upward movement & career advancement. TBG is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
Supply Chain Risk Management (SCRM) involves the research, analysis, and production of all-source intelligence products in response to DoD’s acquisition community requests for information on supply chain threats. SCRM Threat Analyst Center (TAC) personnel will primarily develop specific assessments of threats to the supply chain of DoD suppliers, contractors, and subcontractors. Such analysis would be greatly enhanced by having access to strategic-level analysis of Foreign Intelligence Entities (FIEs).
- Research, review, edit, plan, prepare, integrate, and publish all-source products, CI studies, plans, and/or products for the Agency, the DoD, and national and international intelligence publications and organizations, ensuring compliance with DIA and IC standards for finished intelligence production.
- Plan, direct, and present reports and assessments (articles, papers, studies, briefings, and other media) focused on foreign intelligence services and entities activities, primarily occurring in or emanating from specific functional or regional areas.
- Ability to conduct strategic research to develop innovative technical and/or analytic solutions to combine political and military trends/ behaviors with other data sources to support National Security interests.
- Comfortable briefing senior level managers quickly and thoroughly with minimal preparation and be able to react to a highly fluid environment.
- Experience researching, conducting analysis, and producing finished intelligence products and research papers.
- Knowledge of the dynamics of military and regime leadership, national military strategy, terrorism, strategic doctrine, regional relations, internal and regional stability and security.
- Experience writing any of the following: White Papers, PBDs, INSUMs, CG Readbook, etc.
- Working knowledge of MS Office suite, or experience with standard analytical search engines or public source databases is a plus.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher and 5-7 years of cumulative experience in intelligence analysis and a combination of two or more of the following fields: SCRM and threat analysis, Cybersecurity, Law Enforcement, CI, Manufacturing, Finance, or Business analysis.
- Experience in researching, reviewing, editing, planning, preparing, integrating, and publishing all-source threat assessments, CI studies, plans, and/or products in order to contribute to or product all-source intelligence for the Agency, the DoD, and national and international intelligence publications and organizations.
- Active Top Secret/SCI required and must be willing to take a CI Polygraph
Job Status: Full Time