Mid Middle East/Africa All-Source Analyst
MID LEVEL MIDDLE EAST/AFRICA ALL SOURCE ANALYST
Duty Location: Bolling AFB
FLSA Classification: Full Time, exempt
Supervisor: Arthur Edmonson
The Buffalo Group, LLC is a well-respected, employee focused company. TBG is an equal opportunity employer and offers competitive salaries, great benefits, and a professional work environment. The Management philosophy of promoting from within is designed to enhance your personal career growth.
The position will be supporting the Middle East Africa Regional Center. The analyst shall analyze and produce finished all-source intelligence assessments on a broad range of substantive issues in all production formats. The analyst will perform their duties primarily in MARC spaces in the DIA Headquarters but may also need to perform their duties in J2 or NMCC spaces in the Pentagon. The analyst will be responsible for monitoring existing and developing Middle East and African political/military leadership and security/military issues and producing intelligence products to meet planned or tasked production requirements.
Principle Responsibilities of the Position:
· Responsible for all-source intelligence analysis to produce intelligence assessments and briefings for the customer for executive level audiences.
· Present findings to leadership and senior executives in attendance of internal/external meetings with the ability to explain complex information.
· Draft presentations and supporting documentation (as needed).
· Coordinates and interacts with analysts from service, component, DoD, and national-level intelligence agencies.
· Analyze and assess intelligence against a wide scope of data sources.
· Gather, interpret, and compare data to produce reports and establish conclusions.
· Deliver analysis findings and make recommendations based on research.
· Develop concepts of operations for processing and analytical initiatives.
· Bachelor’s degree or a Master’s Degree and 3 years of experience. Additional years of experience in lieu of degree.
· Ability to conduct strategic research to develop innovative technical and/or analytic solutions to combine political and military trends/ behaviors with other data sources to support National Security interests.
· Comfortable briefing senior level managers quickly and thoroughly with minimal preparation and be able to react to a highly fluid environment.
· Experience researching, conducting analysis, and producing finished intelligence products and research papers.
· Knowledge of the dynamics of military and regime leadership, national military strategy, terrorism, strategic doctrine, regional relations, internal and regional stability and security.
· Experience writing any of the following: White Papers, PBDs, INSUMs, CG Readbook, etc.
· Working knowledge of MS Office suite, or experience with standard analytical search engines or public source databases is a plus.
· Excellent writing, verbal, and communication skills.
Special Knowledge/Skills Required:
· Military Intelligence
· US government clearance: Active or Current TS w/ a current SCI with ability to obtain a CI poly.
The Buffalo Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities