Mid-level I2 Analyst
Location: Various OCONUS locations (deployed); Charlottesville, VA; Quantico, VA; Fort Bragg, NC; Bethesda, MD (must be willing/able to deploy OCONUS)
TBG is actively seeking an individual who enjoys working in a variety of group dynamics-from independent work to collaboration with teaming partners and developing a dynamic in-house team.
Job Overview: Mid-level I2 Analyst will have a clear knowledge of the U.S. IC Intelligence Cycle, experience with research and intelligence analytic techniques, strong research and writing skills, and experience with basic computer applications, search engines, and data processing systems.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
* Conducts research, analysis, and production in accordance with the Biometric Intelligence Program priorities and standard operating procedures (SOPs).
* Responsible for the production of various Identity Intelligence products.
* Manages identity intelligence information utilizing tools such as Microsoft Access, Excel, and SharePoint.
* Creates or modifies biometric enrollment files and submits files to appropriate repositories for comparison in accordance with all applicable SOPs and biometric standards.
* Coordinates with tactical / theater-level and national organizations regarding biometric intelligence information to facilitate information sharing and data synchronization.
* US Govt (military/civilian) trained intel analysts with 4 years of intel analysis experience (to include one year of I2/BEI experience)
* 4 years of experience (including complex Boolean logic queries) with standard all-source intelligence research tools
* Must have experience effectively operating independently for at least one year in support of tactical, strategic and special operations forces
* Prefers former military Intel Analyst, Special Ops Communications Sergeant, Criminal Investigations Special Agent, HUMINT Collector, SIGINT Analyst or DoD joint service equivalent, or civilian equivalency
* Prior active duty military experience or at least one prior deployment (in a military or civilian capacity) to Iraq or Afghanistan is desired.
* Education: High School Diploma or Equivalent
* Clearance: Current TS/SCI
The Buffalo Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities