Mid Infrastructure/Intelligence Analyst
The Buffalo Group
TBG believes the best way to build the strongest team possible, is
to build and grow from within. The Buffalo Group culture is one that encourages
and rewards hard-work, facilitates a teamwork environment, and provides the
best opportunities for upward movement & career advancement.
Provide timely, all-source intelligence research, specialized
knowledge bases, analysis and reporting. Perform analysis of military and
civilian infrastructure and their interdependencies that underpin foreign
military capabilities to reveal intentions and threats to support warfighters
and policy makers. Research all intelligence sources to identify capabilities
related to military and civilian infrastructures and resources. Review and
maintain current databases (MIDB/GEMINI/FISHNet) to identify capabilities
related to military and civilian infrastructures and resources. Add to, review,
and update a knowledge base consisting of foundational data, contextual information shared through production and
comprehensive assessments (Defense Intelligence Digest (DID), Chairman of Joint
Chiefs of Staff briefing slides)
- Responsible for all-source intelligence analysis to
produce intelligence assessments and briefings for the customer for
executive level audiences.
- Present findings to leadership and senior executives in
attendance of internal/external meetings with the ability to explain
- Draft presentations and supporting documentation (as
- Coordinates and interacts with analysts from service,
component, DoD, and national-level intelligence agencies.
- Analyze and assess intelligence against a wide scope of
- Gather, interpret, and compare data to produce reports
and establish conclusions.
- Deliver analysis findings, and make recommendations
based on research.
- Develop concepts of operations for processing and
- Ability to conduct strategic research to develop innovative
technical and/or analytic solutions to combine political and military
trends/ behaviors with other data sources to support National Security
- Comfortable briefing senior level managers quickly and
thoroughly with minimal preparation and be able to react to a highly fluid
- Experience researching, conducting analysis, and
producing finished intelligence products and research papers.
- Knowledge of the dynamics of military and regime
leadership, national military strategy, terrorism, strategic doctrine,
regional relations, internal and regional stability and security.
- Experience writing any of the following: White Papers,
PBDs, INSUMs, CG Readbook, etc.
- Working knowledge of MS Office suite, or experience
with standard analytical search engines or public source databases is a
- Bachelor’s degree or a Master’s Degree and 4 years of
experience. Additional years of experience in lieu of degree.
- US government clearance: Active or Current TS w/
a current SCI with ability to obtain a CI poly.
The Buffalo Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities