Mid Counter-Terrorism Analyst
The Buffalo Group Overview:
TBG believes the best way to build the strongest team possible, is to build and grow from within. The Buffalo Group culture is one that encourages and rewards hard-work, facilitates a teamwork environment, and provides the best opportunities for upward movement & career advancement. TBG is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
Research and produce all-source terrorism national military intelligence studies and products. Conduct research and analysis of all-source data, populate databases and disseminate a broad array of intelligence products. Produce intelligence products on terrorist tactics and operational capabilities to include internal security, organizational facilities, and personalities involved in terrorism tactics, techniques, and procedures (TTP) to include threats, intentions, capabilities, modus operandi, and environment to support national-level counterterrorism planning and operational missions.
- Produces concise tactical and strategic counter terrorism assessments for key decision makers using unevaluated intelligence.
- Utilizes a variety of analytical principles, concepts and methodologies to produce all-source intelligence products and target development packages
- Produces all-source intelligence products on transnational terrorism
- Provides analysis and research for industry, infrastructure, technology, country, geographic area, biographic and targeted vulnerability.
- Prepares assessments of current events based on the sophisticated collection, research and analysis of classified/unclassified and open source information.
- Develops and maintains analytical procedures to meet changing requirements and ensure maximum operations.
- Ability to conduct strategic research to develop innovative technical and/or analytic solutions to combine political and military trends/ behaviors with other data sources to support National Security interests.
- Comfortable briefing senior level managers quickly and thoroughly with minimal preparation and be able to react to a highly fluid environment.
- Knowledge of the dynamics of military and regime leadership, national military strategy, terrorism, strategic doctrine, regional relations, internal and regional stability and security.
- Working knowledge of MS Office suite, or experience with standard analytical search engines or public source databases is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree or a Master’s Degree and 4 years of experience. Additional years of experience in lieu of degree.
- US government clearance: Active or Current TS w/ a current SCI with ability to obtain a CI poly.
- Excellent writing, verbal, and communication skills.
Job Status: Full Time