TBG is actively seeking an individual who enjoys working in a variety of group dynamics-from independent work to collaboration with teaming partners and developing a dynamic in-house team.
* Responsible the electrical infrastructure of Unit facilities ensuring power to mission critical facilities are maintained to include developing repair and renovation of electrical projects.
* Provide technical assistance and support in electrical maintenance, repair, installation, troubleshooting, and hands-on repairs.
* Installs and maintains low-voltage (480/277, 600 volts) and below (50/60 HZ) single and multi-phase power wiring. Installs feeder and branch circuits including conduit, service wire, fuse and breaker panels, switches, outlets, junction and outlet boxes, lighting fixtures, splices, connectors, and ground wiring for red and black installations. Ensures that the material used and workmanship meets the requirements of the applicable technical and safety standards.
* Provide detailed reports on equipment’s failures maintenance requirements and lifecycle replacements.
* Respond to service calls and preventive maintenance inspections orally or in writing through computerized maintenance management system (CMMS) regarding malfunctioning/inoperable equipment
* Use US Army quality assurance procedures to insure that the material used and workmanship meet the requirements of the applicable DoD and military specifications, criteria, procedures, and technical/safety standards.
* Provide electrical design input to engineering installation plans and Engineering Change Proposals (ECP).
* Provide 24-hour 7-day quick reaction technical support to mission critical equipment’s.
* Performs power quality measurements on the commercial and technical power of the facility and plans actions for correction of any deficiencies.
* Supports US Army systems on site whenever and wherever deployed. Available to deploy to other countries and/or theaters to perform quick reaction technical support to US forces worldwide military contingency missions and requirements in potentially hazardous work environments.
* Able to maneuver in small spaces and lift up to 50lbs.
Education and Experience:
* High school diploma or equivalent and 10 years’ experience with a valid Master Electrician license at a State level; or 12 years’ experience in an equivalent Military Electrician training/certification.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
* Knowledge of Safe Work practices especially regarding energized work, working at heights and confined spaces per OSHA regulations.
* Subject matter expertise level familiarity with provisions and applications of the National Electric Code and ability to select and install domestic and foreign materials and devices under the NEC.
* Command of fluent English, including the ability to read, write, and comprehend technical documentation, schematics, and diagrams written under the ANSI standards.
* Ability to liaise with Directorate of Public Works and BASOPS to coordinate maintenance and repairs are preformed to standard.
US Citizenship, Top Secret (TS) security clearance with Single Scope Background Investigation (SSBI) with eligibility for Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI) indoctrination.