Knowledge Management, Sr
Knowledge Management, Senior
Duty Location: Tampa, FL
FLSA Classification: Full Time, exempt
The Buffalo Group, LLC is a well-respected, employee focused company. TBG is an equal opportunity employer and offers competitive salaries, great benefits, and a professional work environment. The Management philosophy of promoting from within is designed to enhance your personal career growth.
TBG is seeking a Knowledge Management professional supports planning, integrating, coordinating, directing, synchronizing, and managing the knowledge and information management tasks and priorities of the USCENTCOM Intelligence Directorate and all deployed command and staff elements in the USCENTCOM AOR.
Principle Responsibilities of the Position:
· Collect, identify, collate, update, document, disseminate, recommend, maintain, and implement knowledge management processes, system architecture/information flow, and functional requirements/documentation for USCENTCOM HQs and Forward Support.
· Evaluate knowledge management applications and support working groups and planning conferences.
· Fill knowledge management positions in forward deployed locations on a routine rotational basis, providing direct support to in-theater operations
· Create, maintain, and publish knowledge management CBT videos and associated documents for USCENTCOM.
· 10-15 yrs. experience in KM, Intelligence Analysis or systems related career field.
· Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent.
· Experienced in SharePoint business processes.
· Experienced with Intelligence Information Sharing tools and applications.
· Demonstrated expert written and oral communication skills.
Special Knowledge/Skills Required:
· US government clearance: Current Top Secret/SCI with CI Poly
The Buffalo Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities