Junior SharePoint Administrator
The Buffalo Group is seeking key personnel to deliver comprehensive automation/information technology support to Department of the Army Intelligence Information Services (DAIIS) worldwide intelligence dissemination, data management, and knowledge management missions. Come join our dynamic team and provide mission critical support to U.S. interests and deployed warfighters around the world!
At The Buffalo Group, you will be more than a rank and file - we’re looking for ambitious professionals with passion for their work and confidence in their ideas. In addition to competitive compensation and benefits, we offer growth opportunities through promotion and professional development.
Junior SharePoint Administrator
Responsibilities and Duties:
· Maintain the availability of SharePoint site collections across the supported networks which include multiple SharePoint servers.
· Maintain three (3) integration farms (1 ea. NIPR, 1 ea. SIPR, and 1 ea. JWICS) that include fifteen (15) servers to resemble production environments.
· Administration and maintenance of Microsoft SharePoint servers to include 45 daily system checks, with all critical checks being completed by 1000hrs and recorded to the JWICS portal NLT 1200hrs.
· Apply Security Template Implementation Guidelines (STIG) and security updates and hotfixes to address Information Assurance Vulnerability Assessments (IAVA) within 30 calendar days of release.
· Develop and maintain documentation which includes SOPs, TTPs, System Architecture Guides and Diagrams for all DAIIS systems and hardware configurations adhering to organizational templates and policies.
· As requested, provide detailed SharePoint site metrics of all organization portals to include utilization, uptime, storage availability, performance, and modify report criteria as needed.
· Provide Continuity of Operations planning, evaluation, and execution of critical services on the supported networks, with quarterly review and updating as required.
· Research and resolve SharePoint errors using administrative log files and provide broad spectrum support for users as needed.
· The contractor shall notify the Government of any unscheduled system outages within 30 minutes of each occurrence and add to operations log within four hours.
· Provide after-hours on-site support to respond to system/application malfunctions
· Update configuration management data within one business day of any modification or update of infrastructure.
· Monitor and assume responsibility of trouble tickets assigned to the SharePoint Administration branch, assign specific ticket for resolution, and prioritize tickets in line with organizational goals of maintaining 99% system availability rate
Minimum Experience & Qualifications
· DoD 8570.1-M IAT Level II certification - Four years of experience in SharePoint farm administration supporting, an enterprise level SharePoint 2010 and later versions environment.
· Three years of experience with patch testing, deployment, and maintenance activities to ensure compliance with DoD and Army security requirements such as IAVA and STIGs
· Two years of experience in SharePoint PowerShell modules to configure and administer SharePoint and to automate tasks
· Four years of experience with Internet Information Services (IIS) for Windows Server and the basic operation of websites, Application Pools, IIS Administration, ports, SSL Certificates, and Kerberos
· Three years of experience working as a system administrator maintaining Windows servers and performing tasks such as installing service packs, hot fixes, STIGs, and troubleshooting IP, DNS, load balancing problems.
· TS/SCI clearance with SBI and ability to attain SI, TK, G, HCS, and NATO Secret clearance
· Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MSCE), Productivity (SharePoint) Certification
TBG is an equal opportunity employer and makes all employment decisions without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, disability, gender identity, results of genetic testing, service in the military, or any other status protected under applicable federal, state, or local laws.