Jr. Intelligence Analyst Fort Belvoir, VA Notional opportunity
Contingent upon contract award: The Junior Intelligence Analyst will perform as a team member in support of the US Army Intelligence and Security Command (INSCOM) G3 Plans Division and G3 Operations Division. Support services for the G3 Plans Division include the development of input for Operations Orders based on general guidance from the G3, to include but not be limited to drafting, supporting staff coordination, analysis of related issues, and finalizing documents or presentations for approval by the government. Support services for the Operations Division include but are not limited to data mining and analysis, extensive coordination with a variety of staff offices and MSCs, drafting and finalizing staff support packages on a wide variety of topics, Command calendar management, coordination of Command participation in special conferences and gatherings, tracking individual deployments, interpreting management direction for operational documents, management support for the OPSEC and INSCOM Protection programs, development and presentation of Command briefings, and providing highly responsive, accurate answers to inquiries concerning G3 activities on demand.
- Knowledge and experience with military intelligence operations and its various disciplines, functions, processes, and documentation, including:
- Experience related to Military Operations, OPSEC, or Counterintelligence/HUMINT operations.
- Experience with the intelligence cycle and collection fusion, analysis, production, and dissemination for intelligence databases and products.
- Knowledge of intelligence oversight and security guidelines
- Excellent written communication, research, and analytic skills
- Excellent oral communication skills for presenting, briefing, or communicating analytical research material including the use of multimedia presentations.
- Working knowledge of the INSCOM Deployment Tracking System (IDTS)
- Working knowledge of the Army’s five paragraph operations order
- Experience with all-source intelligence processes, data evaluation, and analysis
- Ability to deliver global situational awareness in support of planning, synchronization, decision making and execution of client missions
- Knowledge of state-of-the-art intelligence analysis tools
- Experience with intelligence automated systems, especially imagery analysis, signals intelligence and exploitation tools and libraries.
- Ability to manage research and coordination for projects.
- Ability to instruct and interact with small groups on data and information requirements and coordination tasks.
- Graduate of Army, Navy or Marine NCO Advanced Course or MI Career Officer’s Course.
- Prior military experience (tactical and strategic operations) and deployment experience.
- Specialized training from any intelligence collection and analysis school, certification, or training in conducting formal law enforcement investigations.
- HS diploma or GED with at least 6 years of experience in military. intelligence or Associates degree with at least 4 years of experience in military intelligenceorBachelor’s degree with at least 2 years of experience in military intelligence.