IT Talent Partner
TBG is seeking a IT Talent Partner who will plan, lead and execute all aspects of its talent acquisition strategies. We are looking for someone who has expertise, and an accomplished track record recruiting across a wide spectrum of technical disciplines specifically within the Information Technology (IT) and CYbersecurity market. Experience recruiting technical talent for classified government contracts is essential. This position requires highly motivated individuals. This position is performance-based, with excellent compensation upside when successfully achieving talent acquisition targets.
We offer excellent base salary and commissions, work life balance and great benefits including happy hours, all inclusive annual trips & retreats.
- Reston VA with some remote work.
- Recruit to sustain high fill rates of current programs with cleared Software Developers, DEVOPS Engineers, Database Engineers, Test Engineers.
- Recruit in support of corporate growth strategies, opportunities, and proposals
- Develop posting position descriptions and requisitions
- Set talent acquisition targets, collect metrics and assess strategies
- Coordinate onboarding of new hires with the HR Manager and Program Managers
- Maintain internal applicant tracking system (ATS)
- Ensure recruiting practices adhere to all federal, state, and local regulations
- Manage/maintain external job boards/resources
- Minimum five (5) years of experience recruiting cleared, technical candidates, to perform on government contracts in the IT technical disciplines to include cybersecurity, IT infrastructure services, Cloud services, Technical and Physical Security, application development, DevSecOps, etc.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple, competing priorities
- Bachelor's degree desired
Job Type: Full-time