IT Project Manager, Sr
IT Project Manager, Senior
Duty Location: Tampa, FL
FLSA Classification: Full Time, exempt
The Buffalo Group, LLC is a well-respected, employee focused company. TBG is an equal opportunity employer and offers competitive salaries, great benefits, and a professional work environment. The Management philosophy of promoting from within is designed to enhance your personal career growth.
TBG is seeking an IT Project Manager to support the design of objective systems architecture and integration of intelligence applications and communications to enable effective solutions for CENTCOM HQ and theater components. This role is critical to the functioning of the CENTCOM J2 Intelligence Directorate.
Principle Responsibilities of the Position:
· Analyze, recommend, and conduct mitigation and/or resolution of IT issues for CENTCOM J2 specialty IT areas.
· 15 years’ related experience and bachelor's degree in Information Technology career field.
· Experience developing DoDAF or C4ISR architecture products.
· Expert in use of standard office software (MS Office), reporting applications, and analytical techniques.
· Expert experience working with MS Project and developing detailed/extensive project plans and project documentation (Project Charter, Master Project Plan, Integrated project Plan, Resource Sheet, etc.).
· Demonstrated ability to effectively implement projects spanning across multiple service providers.
· Specialized training in Project Management.
· Desired: PMP Certification.
Special Knowledge/Skills Required:
· US government clearance: Current Top Secret/SCI with CI Poly
The Buffalo Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities