IT Architecture Specialist, Sr
IT Architecture Specialist, Senior
Duty Location: Tampa, FL
FLSA Classification: Full Time, exempt
The Buffalo Group, LLC is a well-respected, employee focused company. TBG is an equal opportunity employer and offers competitive salaries, great benefits, and a professional work environment. The Management philosophy of promoting from within is designed to enhance your personal career growth.
TBG is seeking an IT Architecture Specialist to support the design of objective systems architecture and integration of intelligence applications and communications to enable effective solutions for CENTCOM HQ and theater components. This role is critical to the functioning of the CENTCOM J2 Intelligence Directorate.
Principle Responsibilities of the Position:
· Develop DoDAF derived operational (OV-1 thru OV-4) and system (SV-1 thru SV-4) architecture views for each assigned intelligence IT system project.
· 15 years’ related experience and bachelor’s degree in related field or;
· 25 years’ related experience in the information technology industry.
· Experience developing DoDAF or C4ISR architecture products.
· Experience working with and on networking, server, and desktop equipment, as well as applications and web services.
· Expert understanding working with MS Visio and developing system architectures within the application.
Special Knowledge/Skills Required:
· US government clearance: Current Top Secret/SCI with CI Poly
The Buffalo Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities