ISR Operational Requirements, Sr
ISR Operational Requirements, Senior
Duty Location: Tampa, FL
FLSA Classification: Full Time, exempt
The Buffalo Group, LLC is a well-respected, employee focused company. TBG is an equal opportunity employer and offers competitive salaries, great benefits, and a professional work environment. The Management philosophy of promoting from within is designed to enhance your personal career growth.
TBG is seeking an ISR Operational Requirements professional to support planning and oversight of the deployment and integration of ISR assets, manages and tracks theater requirements, rapidly addresses shortfalls, develops necessary PED support, and oversees SIGINT Military to Military agreements (SM2M) with partner nations.
Principle Responsibilities of the Position:
· Provide direct support for preparation and/or updating of OPLANS/CONPLANS, formal briefings, formal architecture documents, CONOPs/SCONOPs, and TTPs needed to effectively employ airborne ISR assets within the CENTCOM AOR.
· Directly aid in coordinating various USCENTCOM ISR sensor/system fielding and management processes for the USCENTCOM AOR to ensure Component requirements are properly satisfied and all airborne ISR integration aspects are addressed through close collaboration with the CENTCOM staff (i.e. J2/J3/J6), Components, Joint Staff and the Services.
· 10-12 years’ military intelligence or defense planning experience.
· Associates or Bachelor degree or equivalent defense intelligence/academic experience (i.e. JPME-I).
· Detailed knowledge of and experience with related Joint Staff publications, ISR CONOPS development, EXORDS, PLANORDS, WARNORDS, FRAGOS, formal Joint Staff requirements processes, airborne ISR asset integration/interoperability, and Service Level Processing, Exploitation and Dissemination (PED) processes and activities.
· Familiarity with USCENTCOM J3 Sensor Fielding Initiative (SFI) requirements outlined in message 151430ZAPR15, USCENTCOM Approval Process for ISR Systems Concept of Operations Mod 1, and familiarity with joint collection management processes and procedures.
· Proficiency in Automated Message Handling System (AMHS) and Record Message Traffic (RMT) systems.
· Familiarity with the USCENTCOM Area of Responsibility and organization.
Special Knowledge/Skills Required:
· US government clearance: Current Top Secret/SCI with CI Poly
The Buffalo Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities