Intelligence Operations Specialist, Sr
Intelligence Operations Specialist, Senior
Duty Location: Tampa, FL
FLSA Classification: Full Time, exempt
The Buffalo Group, LLC is a well-respected, employee focused company. TBG is an equal opportunity employer and offers competitive salaries, great benefits, and a professional work environment. The Management philosophy of promoting from within is designed to enhance your personal career growth.
TBG is seeking an Intelligence Operations Specialist to support the synchronization of intelligence operations, to include force management, exercises, and operations/plans integration in order to maintain intelligence unity of effort.
Principle Responsibilities of the Position:
· Compile, and publish Directorate reviews of Concepts of Operation (CONOPS) for USCENTCOM J2:
· Staff CONOPS for J2 Division coordination within one hour of receipt
· Compile J2 ghost note within 30 minutes of receipt of last J2 Division input
· Publish consolidated J2 ghost note at least two hours prior to J3 suspense
· Create and present verbal briefings, write formal documents, memoranda and emails, prepare professional quality information papers, and script relevant themes pertaining to the Central Region.
· Associates, Bachelor's or advanced degree and/or DD-214 in related field.
· Knowledge of staff action processes and organizational structure of the COCOM and Intelligence Enterprise.
· 10 years’ of related experience in Central Region AOR.
Special Knowledge/Skills Required:
· US government clearance: Current Top Secret/SCI with CI polygraph
The Buffalo Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities